Sunday, February 8, 2009

Skyforce Game

Hey everyone! The latest function that I have had with the Marines was the Sioux Falls Skyforce game on Feb. 6th. It was military appreciation night and every branch brought their poolees in for the halftime show. We all got in free and during the halftime show we marched out, Marines leading of course, and did a mock oath of enlistment. It was one of the most fun things that I have done with the Marines that didn't include physical fitness. So many people came up to us after and congratulated all of us for joining. I was able to throw some t-shirts in the crowed so that was fun. The best part was seeing how many people came up to our recruiters in their dress blues thanking them, just made me want mine even more. Next Poolee function is this coming Saturday the 13th, valentines day, looks like I will be with my one true love for valentines after all! :)

No comments: